Coconut oil microcapsules are preferably produced from natural coconut oil by microcapsule embedding technology. Its oil load can be adjusted according to the customer's product needs. It is nutritious and without any pigment essence.
This product is white to light yellow, uniform particles, and has good fluidity; its instant solubility is excellent, it can be adjusted at any water temperature, the taste is sweet, smooth and mellow; it is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which can improve blood lipid and glucose metabolism, control body weight, Broad-spectrum antibacterial and anti-viral... In the morning, a cup of coconut oil powder drink quickly awakens your brain!
This product has a very wide range of applications, adding coffee to take away bitterness and bitterness; for milk tea, enjoy silky indulgence; add roasted products to enhance the taste and flavor... choose coconut oil powder, enjoy more possibilities!
0 hydrogenated oil, 0 trans fatty acids!
Various studies have shown that a class of saturated fatty acids have health benefits, namely medium chain fatty acids (MCT). Coconut oil has the highest MCT content, and the global production of coconut oil is up to 3 million tons, and the source of raw materials is guaranteed.
Comparison of fatty acid composition between natural coconut oil powder and commercially available vegetable fat
|Fatty acid composition||Medium chain fatty acid||Myristic acid||Palmitic acid||Stearic acid||Oleic acid||Linoleic acid|
|Creamer 1 (hydrogenated soybean oil)||0||0||8.32||≥75||0||0|
|Creamer 2 (hydrogenated cottonseed oil)）||0||0.69||21.90||≥70||0||0|
|Creamer 3 (hydrogenated palm kernel oil) ）||51~60||15.60||7.82||≥18||0||0|
Commercially available creamer:
1. Commercially-available vegetable fats mainly use hydrogenated vegetable oil as the core material, such as hydrogenated palm kernel oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, etc., containing a large amount of long-chain saturated fatty acid glycerides (LCT). Elevated and elevated low-density lipoproteins cause atherosclerosis, coronary artery stenosis, and induce cardiovascular disease.
2. Fully hydrogenated vegetable oil, oleic acid and linoleic acid in vegetable oil are completely converted to stearic acid. Stearic acid belongs to LCT, and a large amount of intake will increase the risk of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids. Long-term intake leads to increase of low-density lipoprotein and decrease of high-density lipoprotein, which may cause coronary heart disease, tumor, asthma, type II diabetes, allergy and other diseases. The United States, Canada and other countries explicitly require that the use of partially hydrogenated vegetable oils in food be banned from 2018.
Baudray Coconut Oil:
1. This product is rich in MCT, which can effectively reduce low-density lipoprotein, reduce the accumulation of visceral fat and subcutaneous fat; protect the mouth and esophagus; eliminate free radicals and destroy the outer layer of viral lipids.
2. This product not only retains the natural fatty acid structure of coconut oil, but also contains the essential fatty acid linoleic acid (Omega-6), and there is no risk of trans fatty acids. The products are safer, the nutrition is more abundant, the applicable population is wider, and it is more in line with the national health policy!
3. 0 hydrogenated oil, 0 trans fatty acids!
Coconut oil powder can be used as solid beverages such as instant coffee, nutritious oatmeal, sesame paste, nutritious rice flour, soy milk powder, mixed milk powder and liquid beverage ingredients such as milk, soy milk, foamed black tea, yogurt, peanut milk, etc. .
Suggested brewing method:
It can be used as ingredients for bakery products such as bread, biscuits, pastries, etc., making the cake delicate and elastic, improving the crispness of biscuits, and not easy to get oil;
It can be used as a special medical dietary ingredient and as a source of special fatty acid intake.
Copyright © Hebei Heruida International Trade Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap Technical Support: